ONLINE + IN-STUDIO CLASSES AVAILABLE!
Class sizes in-studio are limited and pre-registration is required. If you are not feeling well, please stay home. Masks are optional (unless otherwise specified for certain classes). If you are not comfortable practicing in this environment (or if you prefer the convenience of practicing at home!), we encourage you to join our online community for our zoom classes!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES:
* Pre-register here (required!). If you do not pre-register and just show-up for our in-studio classes, there may not be a spot for you. If you need help pre-registering, please email us here.
* On the schedule, our classes clearly list IN-STUDIO or ONLINE. Make sure to sign-up for the one labeled IN-STUDIO!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE CLASSES (INCLUDING RECORDED VERSION!)
* Pre-register here (required at least 15 minutes before class start time!). If you need help pre-registering, please email us here.
* On the schedule, our classes clearly list IN-STUDIO or ONLINE. Make sure to sign-up for the one labeled ONLINE!
* You will receive an email 15 minutes before class with details for logging onto zoom.us for your online class.
* NEW! You will also receive an email after class with the recorded class link (available for 24 hours)! You don't even need to notify us ahead of time which version you plan to take, as you'll be sent both!
* Pre-registration guarantees your spot until class start time. Once it is class time, your spot may be offered up to someone else.
Angel Gentle Yoga: A relaxing class that introduces basic poses in a simple way, with modifications offered, making it accessible to anyone. The class may include standing, seated, and lying down poses. This soothing class increases flexibility and mobility while calming the nervous system through breath awareness and relaxation. In Laura's classes, she includes her gifts as an Angel Therapist, bringing their messages and Light to the class.
Angel Hatha Yoga: A creative blend of yoga styles based on the teacher's background. The class helps to build strength and increase flexibility. In Laura's classes, she includes her gifts as an Angel Therapist, bringing their messages and Light to the class.
Ashaya Yoga: This Hatha Yoga class focuses on Ashaya Alignment Essentials to open your body safely and effectively. Each class is taught along with philosophical teachings to integrate body, mind, and heart. Expect to be challenged, but keep in mind that props and modifications are offered to make the poses accessible to all.
Ashtanga Yoga (Led Half Primary Series): Ashtanga Yoga is a physically demanding practice synchronizing breath with movement through a set series of progressive postures to build strength, flexibility, and stamina. Students are guided as a group through half of the Ashtanga Primary Series.
Practice is every Sunday morning 8:00 to 10:00am. The practice room opens at 7:45am. Come in at any time to begin, but we do ask that all students arrive by 9am at the latest.
Hatha Yoga: A creative blend of yoga styles based on the teacher's background. The class helps to build strength and increase flexibility.
Vinyasa Yoga: A vigorous style of yoga, which links breath and movement through a heat-building sequence. Check out our Vinyasa teacher bios here to learn more about each of their own influences and approach on teaching this style!
Yin Yoga: A passive yoga practice that stretches connective tissue in the body. This slower practice provides time to remain in the poses for longer periods of time, increasing flexibility.
Level 1: Beginner class designed specifically for students new to yoga. Basic yoga poses and breathing techniques introduced.
Level 1/2: Beginner to intermediate level class builds upon the foundation established in our Level 1 classes. Beginner and intermediate level students welcome.
Level 2: Intermediate level class that refines previously learned poses and introduces new ones, while increasing stamina, strength, and flexibility.
Level 2/3: Intermediate to advanced level class introduces new poses and more challenging sequences.
Level 3: Advanced class designed for dedicated practitioners. Physically demanding class.
Mixed Levels: All levels invited, from beginner student to advanced practitioner. Modifications will be offered to beginner students and more advanced versions will be offered to more seasoned practitioners.
$15 single class
$60 5-class pass ($12 per class)
$110 10-class pass ($11 per class)
$150 15-class pass ($10 per class)
$80 (+$10 each add'l person) One-Hour Private (in-studio) **
$90 (+$10 each add'l person) One-Hour Private (off-site) **
$375 (+$10 each add'l person, per class) 5 pass of One-Hour Private Sessions (in-studio) **
$425 (+$10 each add'l person, per class) 5 pass of One-Hour Private Sessions (off-site) **
Click here to purchase class passes online
Click here to purchase private sessions online
Click here to purchase gift cards online
**Expires 3 months from date of purchase.